Zsight for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop: It’s a free mobile surveillance app which let user to watch live videos from their device anytime at any place. Even you can record videos and take snapshot from your device. This app also let you play back video from the SD memory card. Not only this you also can listen live audio of your security cameras. And talk to people from your device. Your device and remote connection will automatically configure. For all its features you must have internet connection in your device. Then you can use it easily. Here i will guide you how you can install Zsight on PC Windows and Mac Laptop? Simply follow method below and enjoy to play Zsight on your device.How to Install Zsight on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop?. See other best CCTTV Security cam apps : iSmartViewPro for PC.
Install Zsight for Windows:
Zsight is an incredible security camera app. Now you can use your device as a remote control of your security cameras. It is specially designed for android and iOS devices. But now PC Windows and Mac user can install it with Bluestacks android emulator. If you want to explore other security cam apps have a look at: Eseenet Esee Eseenet+ For PC, Windows And MAc.
How to Install Zsight on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop:
Follow the instruction below:
- First of all you need to get Android Emulator for Windows to use Zsight on Windows/Mac.
- There are many Android Emulator in market, you can choose anyone. But as per our experienced suggestion Bluestacks is one of best.
- You can download Bluestacks from here.
- If you don’t know how to configure it with system, here you can learn “how to install Zsight for PC“.
- After doing this open Bluestacks App player and go to main screen.
- Locate “My Apps” folder and open it then go to “System apps”.
- Here you can find some already necessary apps, Open Google Play Store.
- In Google Play Store write in search bar “Zsight” and click on install the app.
- Zsight for PC is ready to use, You can locate it by going by to Bluestacks home screen.