Private Photo Vault for PC Windows 10 and Mac laptop: If you are worried about photos and videos privacy than Private Photo Vault is a best app for you. This app let you keep your photos and videos safe and secure from others. Now you can protect your all personal photos and videos behind a password. You can apply double layer password on your photos and videos. And also can protect your entire apps as well. Once you save your all personal photos and videos in Private Photo Vault so no one can open or see them without your permission.
This app let you manage your photos more easily and allow you to email or text messages you photos. Now you also can hide your PC and Mac Laptop Photos/Videos in Private Photo Vault as well. Here i will guide you how you can install Private Photo Vault on your PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop? Once you install this amazing app on your PC/laptop then you are able to protect and manage your PC/Laptop photos and videos.
How to Install Private Photo Vault on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop?
After knowing about its great features i am sure everyone would love to install Private Photo Vault on their PC Windows and Mac Laptop. It’s specially designed for android devices. All android user can install it direct from Google Play Store. And PC Windows and Mac Users can install it with third-party android emulator. Follow steps below and enjoy call with your love one anytime at any place.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator for Windows.
- Configure Bluestacks with system, if you don’t know how to do that you can learn from here. Install Bluestacks on Widows Mac.
- Open Bluestacks after launching setup and login with Gmail id (you need user name and password).
- Now open My Apps folder in Bluestacks and then go to system apps, where you find some installed apps.
- Now locate Google Play Store App and open it.
- Write “Private Photo Vault” in Google Play store and install the app.
- Private Photo Vault is ready to use without Android Device, locate from Bluestacks home screen.