With the VPN niche getting crowded every other day, Ivacy VPN stands out as the only market leader. In this Ivacy VPN user review, I will to dive directly into the product and unveil its pricing and speeds. However, it is important to first understand what Ivacy is and what it offers to both the internet and crypto goer.
Simply put, Ivacy protects user online experience and had been in the market since 2007. Headquartered in Singapore, the products has grown to be the market leader in the provision of VPN services and its growth has seen it cut its brand name amid a competitive market.
The brand operates under the PMG private company. Despite its secretive nature, its technology has led it to be the first to embrace the “split tunneling technology”. Simply put, the feature allows its users to decide what traffic is ISP channeled and VPN protected.
The beauty of the Ivacy VPN service is its compatibility with a wide range of devices and operating systems. Whether you are using iOS, Mac, Windows, Linux or Android; its compatibility is undoubtable. Even better, Ivacy VPN is compatible with almost all routers in the market as well as Xbox and the latest smart TVs.
Interestingly, the Ivacy network prides itself with over 450 servers that are spread across more than 100 locations. The Ivacy servers are highly optimized and this does not compromise on the consumer value for their money. With an unbelievable low price, the system offers an internet “kill switch” and incredible five simultaneous connections.
Like many VPN users, pricing is always the first stop before opting in. Price for Ivacy is the selling point and this is tailor made to suit each individual need. However, my motivation is based on the savings. Below is a quick peek preview of Ivacy VPN pricing plans:
Monthly price plan at $9.95
- $8.95 monthly
- $119.4 annually
- Zero savings
Annual price plan $40.00
- $3.33 monthly
- $40.00 annually
- You save 66%
Two Year price plan at $54.00
- $2.25 monthly
- $27.00 annually
- You save 77%
Taking a close look at the Ivacy VPN pricing, you realize that it is the cheapest option in the market if you are not choosing the monthly plan. What’s more; it come with a wide range of payment method options and users are never locked out.
Some of the available payment options include the popular PayPal, MasterCard, Payment wall and Crypto with Bitcoin as the best choice. If you are not satisfied with the service, you have a 30 day money back assurance.
- Ivacy VPN comes with good speeds and that is why it stands out from the crowd.
- No Logging Policy: While most competitors advertise “no logging policy”, Ivacy keeps its words. Their fine print is clear on the policy and this is one good reason the VPN users keep smiling; the only data stored in their system is the associated email to the account.
- Awesome Customer Service: Ivacy has a discerning customer support system in place and their respond times are some of the best in the marketplace. Their responses are highly helpful and the team has the desire to help 24/7.
- The platform offers several protocols which include Ikev2, OpenVPN, L2TP, SSTP and PPTP.
- You are shielded from online intrusion since the provider uses 256-Bit encryption.
- One downside of the Ivacy VPN is the system lacks Tor or Proxy compatibility and it is something one can simply ignore. This however does not take a toll on the platforms user experience.
- There is a catch on Ivacy’s 30 day money back guarantee. Your refund is tied to the number of service gigabytes giving the money back some limitations.
If you are looking for high speed, quality and savings, Ivacy is a good VPN. The pricing are the best in the market and you are assured of high quality support from the team behind the platform. Out of my experience, I would recommend Ivacy VPN.
Ivacy VPN, Ivacy VPN User Review, Cheap price