iFile for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop: It’s an incredible office tool which let user to manage files on their device easily. This app let you manage and install all kind of deb files. You also can rename, unzip, browse, move, delete and modify files. Also let you manage different things of your file system by yourself. With the help of iFile you also can manage your device folder easily. You can create, rename modify folders. And can create MP3 player and transfer different files with blue tooth or WiFi connection. iFile make everything easy for you. It is specially designed for android and iOS devices. Because of its amazing features this app give you great experience on your PC and Mac Laptop. Here I am going to guide you how you can install iFile on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista and Mac Laptop. Go a head with this article. See also: ES File Explorer For PC, Windows 10 And Mac.
What are the uses of iFile?
iFile is a user-friendly app. It’s a multi functional file manager for all devices which work with files, browser, MP3 player and viewer for all type of your device files. This app customize and control multi-touch gestures. It’s a fast and stable app. You can create folder shortcuts in a slide out navigation drawer very fast and easily. This app also help you to copy, rename, delete, cut, zip, extract all files. Even you can open connection with remote host. This app provides you everything on a single platform. You also can filter different images, files, audio, video and much more very easily. And one very interesting feature in this app is let you search file and folder in background mode. Then what are you waiting for. Just install it on now on your device and enjoy its all features for free. Go to the below section for installation method.
- Download Android Emulator first.
- Bluestacks is recommended, as it is best app player for Windows and Mac.
- Download Bluestacks form here.
- Learn how to install Bluestacks for Windows and Mac.
- Open Bluestacks after successful installation and now login with Google account.
- After that go to My Apps folder and then open System Apps.
- Now locate Google Play Store App and click to open it.
- In Play Store app search “iFile” and click on install button to get download App on your system.
- iFile for PC is ready to use, go back to main menu in Bluestacks and find your recently installed app.