WiFiKill for PC Windows is useful app for android users to get rid off slow internet connection. It is very essential app when you doing important work, completing project or watching live streaming videos. But your internet speed is not supporting you to continue work, or buffering video in every minute. Meanwhile you realize internet speed is enough for your work and somebody connected with same WiFi router and get more internet speed juice. That’s why you are getting slip speed, and getting problem while working.
How to Use WiFiKill For PC, Windows and Mac:
In this situation when you need to extend your speed limit or want to get full speed from router, you need to shut down other connected IP’s to your internet. WifiKill for PC can do this work hilariously, you just need to install this app and switch off other connected devices very easily with one tap on screen. WifiKill is only available for android users and there is no official version for Windows and Mac user. But here we will explain you how to install WiFiKill on PC, Windows 10 Mac and Laptop.
WiFiKill for PC Features:
- WiFiKill give your Analyzer to have an eye on inter speed and distribution with other connected devices.
- You can shut down and block any IP from your device.
- You can get access over other connected devices.
- Easy interface and user friendly.
- No need for configuring app with system.
How To Install WiFiKill For PC, Windows 10 And Mac:
As i said before WifiKill in only available for Android user and you can’t install it on Windows/Mac system officially. But here i will explain you how to use Android App on Windows with Android Emulator. For installing WiFiKill on Windows/Mac follow instruction below:
- Get Android Emulator first.
- we suggest Bluestacks as it is best App player with easy interface.
- Learn how to install Bluestacks on PC, Windows and Mac.
- Open Bluestacks and go to My Apps Folder.
- Open System apps folder.
- Locate Google Play Store app.
- In Play Store search “WiFiKill” and click on install button.
- WiFiKill for Windows is ready to use, back to main menu in Bluestacks and find your app.