Case Clicker for PC Windows Mac is awesome counter strike game for android and iOS device. The people who love counter strike games will really enjoy this game. Case Clicker is only available for Android and iOS user and there is no official version to get install and play it on Windows or Mac. Still we can user third-party Android Emulator(app player) to play Case Clicker on PC, Windows and Mac. See also: Rules Of Survival For PC, Windows And Mac.
Calse Clicker is amazing contraction of counter strike and clicker, you will get every thing. Gambling Games, Souvenirs, online feature Trading and case opening. The game can give you over 300 upgrades, 800 skins, 1000+ stickers. Also Play Street Fighter IV Champion Edition for PC.
Main Features for Case Clicker for PC, Windows:
- You can trade with other players while playing.
- Make bet to win on your teams.
- You can customize your skin and name it.
- Can add sticker to skin.
- Always able to upgrade skin.
- You and gambling mini games like Roulette, Crash, Office Jackpots, Coinflip.
- Get arm deal contracts.
- Mission system.
- You can sell the skin in market.
How to Download And Install Case Clicker for PC, Windows And Mac:
Case Clicker is officially available for Android and iOS users, and there is no official version to install play this game on Windows, Laptop, Mac and OS X. But we can use Android Emulator to play this game on bigger screen with Keyboard or Joy Stick. For installing Case Clicker on Windows 10, Mac follow the instruction below:
- Download Android Emulator first.
- Bluestacks is one of best and has easy to use inter face for newbies. We recommend it.
- Download Bluestacks form here.
- If you get any problem while installing on system see this complete guide “how to download Bluestacks on PC, Windows.
- Open Bluestacks and go to my App folder then open System apps folder.
- Now open Google Play Store app.
- It’s same as Android Device now search “Case Clicker” in Google Play Store and install the app.
- Case Clicker for PC Windows is ready to use. Back to main screen in Bluestacks and locate your app.